Sunday, September 10, 2006

Time to came back

Been really away from this blog. So many ups and downs in life. I've been having many things coming in my life didn't know who to discuss to, who to talk to, BUT only Guru Ramdas and Guru Gobind Singh Ji came in. It felt so good thinking about them. Everytime there is a problem I will sing Dhan dhan ramdas guru jin siriaa tinai savaria and Chopai sahib. It is really so so so powerful. Guru ji is there. He never let you down. He is there to protect you. Why would he let his khalsas down , if you really ask and call me out from your soul. While typing this I am listening to this shabad " Ik ardass bhaat keerat kee gur ramdas raakho sarnaee " from www.mrsikhnet.com Gurumustak's site. Thanks to him. You made me cried listening to his shabad and thinking about my guru, my pita. It felt so good so so good. Can't really explain this feeling yaar! I love you Guruji . Just love you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home